Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Antiviral Medicine What Is The Prognosis For Someone With Shingles In Their Ears?

What is the prognosis for someone with shingles in their ears? - antiviral medicine

I went to the doctor (ENT) yesterday because of a sore left ear and told me I had blisters on his ears, he believes that the tiles. He got me out of oral traditions anitbiotics ear drops and Prednizone (sp?). I also wrote a prescription for an antiviral drug, but says he has not been completed, as worsening pain. Is this something that only go or what? Is it possible that the bubbles can be something else? Is the pain? Thank you for your help! PS I have to be 23 years old, with no other major health problems.

4 comments:

skiwitch said...

1st, I sympathize, I've had, and they suck. Now, his prognosis is good, which might not be back. Understanding, which are contagious, so wash your hands and not try to touch her. I doubt that the bulbs can do more than shingles, especially if your doctor diagnoses and reacts well. Now I understand, are a few other things, the use of antibiotics for the treatment of herpes zoster were simply taken to a bacterial infection of the bubbles break, and you prevent getting into bacteria to follow on the other side, the instructions on the medication exactly what contributes to a speedy recovery and finally understand the pain factor is different from person to person can not tell me, not necessarily all that really hurts, but my grandmother had Vicodin for pain, pain which can each person otherwise bear.

Now I would also point out when they try to follow the instructions, relax a little, ask your doctor more questions that we receive. It is always better to be on your right side, and in view of what is new to youI'm sure his doctor would have no objection to discuss their concerns over the phone.

Take care of yourself, follow the doctor's orders and understanding these in time.

mlgable said...

Sounds like shingles. Using drugs to help to dissipate quickly.

Jim Z said...

I do not know, but I have a question for me. Why on earth would you ask your doctor to do this question if you are in the examination room? and if you have forgotten, why not just call and ask? He has to explain.

Jim Z said...

I do not know, but I have a question for me. Why on earth would you ask your doctor to do this question if you are in the examination room? and if you have forgotten, why not just call and ask? He has to explain.

Post a Comment