Thursday, December 17, 2009

Download Easeus Data Recovery Wizard 5.1.012 Help! Hard Drive Partition Error!?

Help! Hard Drive Partition Error!? - download easeus data recovery wizard 5.1.012

Okay, so I want to install Windows 7 build 7600 on my laptop with other (now with Vista), which has a single partition. I've heard that you can free space on your hard disk partition, so I downloaded EASEUS Partition Manager, and the size of the C drive and made another partition (D drive) with 40GB. When I restart the computer, it was said on the size of C: (not Windows) and fell to 47%. I listened carefully and heard the squeal of a hard drive (the same sound over and over again). After about 10 minutes I had forced the power button and thought that would be no permanent changes. I tried to boot into Vista and run the boat (the little bar below), then just start again after about 10 seconds. Then start Linux from a USB drive alive, and saw that the drive to the beat, and I can see my files on the damaged disk. Is there a way to partition set up, so I have to format the entire hard drive and install Vista / Windows 7!?

No comments:

Post a Comment