Monday, December 7, 2009

The Sound Blaster Audigy 2 Zs (sb0480) Need An Internal Sound Card With It's Own Internal Processor. Does The Audigy 2 ZS Have One?

Need an internal sound card with it's own internal processor. Does the Audigy 2 ZS have one? - the sound blaster audigy 2 zs (sb0480)

I am looking for a low price of $ 30 or less of the internal sound card that has its own internal processor. I need a separate sound card because my integrated Nvidia's from my system resources. When I do a lot multitasking, Photoshop and Windows Media Player at the same time, for example, my CPU stalls and breaks music.

I did some research and the Creative Sound Blaster Audigy SE check I have not read sound processor inside.

I also have an Audigy 2 ZS sound card tries.

I must make a decision that's because I can not do when using Photoshop!

Suggestions? I do not need it for games or movies for surround sound. Almost exclusively for music.

I am using Windows XP on a computer.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment