Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Pictures Asperger Syndrome More Condition_symptoms I Think I Have Asperger's Syndrome?

I think I have Asperger's Syndrome? - pictures asperger syndrome more condition_symptoms

OK, I'm 16th I made an appointment with the doctor next week, because I think I have Asperger's syndrome. Do you think that these symptoms, see below Asperger's?
And please, can someone tell me how it is diagnosed with Asperger's. What are the tests? Please do not tell learn the hard way, because you will not understand. Thank you ..

Sound - I hate loud noises!
Touch - I hate to prejudice
The flavor - I can not eat certain foods / eat every day the same.

Learning Disabilities

If someone asks me to do something, I would say, "Well, what can I do it again, and I do not and have to explain myself.

I am good at drawing.

Problems, friends, things to talk about Understanding

I always have my fav

You need to have things I orginased.

To do this, every day / See you store movies, more

Obsessions

Repeat Play

Always look at the little details that others do not

No comments:

Post a Comment