Thursday, February 18, 2010

Enlarged Uterus Melanoma Enlarged Uterus?

Enlarged uterus? - enlarged uterus melanoma

I went to my annual appointment with my gynecologist today, during my test, my doctor said my uterus was enlarged. Said on the question of what was caused by the first pregnancy was. When my blood test scheduled for next week pregnancy ultrasound is negative, but when I asked what could be, he said he was uncertain, ultrasound we know. Has anyone else been in this situation. I am 22 years old and thinks he is not relieved of pregnancy, as is my husband and I have to leave for a semester at a college, but I wish he were pregnant because now my mind a thousand different directions to try to understand that what could be. Advice or information would be very grateful.

2 comments:

JS said...

Perhaps Fibroids

noolynu said...

I'm surprised I have not checked for fibroids. I went and can be enormous and fully extend their uterus. That are common. They are for young people, but at 32 years or less. Soon they begin to large times, then not be able to stop the bleeding. GALLONS'm talking about here, and blood clots. You may need a D and C. Its no big deal.

Post a Comment