Monday, February 22, 2010

Renewing A California License In Arizona What Happens When You Miss A Court Appearance For A Traffic Violation?

What happens when you miss a court appearance for a traffic violation? - renewing a california license in arizona

Arrested about three years ago he ran for registration in Arizona was. I have a driving license in California and my car was registered in California. At the time of his arrest was pending registration by e-mail. The policeman who gave me my ticket, which would specify a date scheduled hearing what my decision was. I totally blew the deadline and the ticket and asked me what my consequences, or are they? I had the opportunity to renew my license recently, so I think that my license was revoked. Who knows what the consequences are and how they should do to take care of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment