Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Is Delta Care Worth It Care And Breeding Half Moon Hm Bettas?

Care and breeding half moon hm bettas? - is delta care worth it

Hello. I live in Thomasville GA. north of Tallahassee. I'm going to Chicago, LLINOIS in a few weeks. It is a big animal indicates that the half moon bettas. I've heard that you should belong to any breed bettas, but the tension that some or color phase. my local pet store can to people hum blue, but not FM. I do not know if the pet shop can get my FM in Chicago, but said they are simply mixed colors. Certain measures, such as butterflies and everything. they do not now, but he also continues to call on Wednesday. My question is, is there a special value betta a couple of Chicago for about $ 25 each and put them into my room, or buy the blue near my house, raise and bring a normal woman, and I hope Veiltail Mabeyfor a small, but mostly Delta Crescent / Super Delta. I think they are in separate containers or ceep bug. Fish will have both a filter that filters up to 20 liters and a heater / water changes regularly. I'll just put them together for a while to grow on a storage tank, from time to time. Thank you for your answer! ps. the crown and the tails of Delta and other classified as "Red Dragon", if one could do better by them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I ask you a couple of Aqua.

Anonymous said...

I ask you a couple of Aqua.

Post a Comment